Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

4/24/10

Comfortable

So he never said it would be easy and that we would understand half of it but, that's what faith is. I get to going good in my life... (yes its possible) I am serious it will be a few weeks with no problems, steady and answered prayers, and everything seems to go my way! Then for the next month I will get in the spiritual rut! Yes a rut! I can't go forward or backwards and I am left confused all together!!! So this is when your suppose to be like well all I need to do is pray! So I do so and I feel like I am getting nowhere... like I am not even close to Jesus hearing me. I don't feel any better still lost and confused. Still feeling how I did when I got on my knees well whats wrong with me!!! How can this be?

I think we spend to much time way over thinking it! I think when I thought everything was going great for  a while and I got to comfortable in the word and with my walk with Jesus!  If you ever get comfortable something is wrong! Maybe its b/c I skipped out three days the week before on Bible Study and Prayer! I am not saying that without these things  your life will be harder. I am saying that these are my reinforcements!!! In my walk with Jesus this is what I have to do to keep on my armor and my faith stronger than ever!

~~ When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you! Isiah 43:2

~~Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen. Hebrew 11:11

~~But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. James 1:6
Remember to Pray in Good Times and Bad without ceasing!!!:)




1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds wonderful. Like the at home date night tips. I will add this my blog roll in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts