Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

4/23/10

~Friday Reflection~ Have you?


So life can be a never ending roller coaster as we all know. You wake up to breakfast, dishes, laundry, toys, dirty diapers, and not to mention work! I mean the way our schedules are sometimes its hectic and crazy. Life is just hard enough when it comes to working on your walk with Jesus, your marriage, being mommy... Everything becomes routine or habit. I use to be so set on doing things a certain way and when they would get out of order in the least amount I would feel out of sync! Well being a stay at home mom and running an In Home Daycare has really put my mind in So life can be a never ending roller coaster as we all know. You wake up to breakfast, dishes, laundry, toys, dirty diapers, and not to mention work! I mean the way our schedules are sometimes its hectic and crazy. Life is just hard enough when it comes to working on your walk with Jesus, your marriage, being mommy... Everything becomes routine or habit. I use to be so set on doing things a certain way and when they would get out of order in the least amount I would feel out of sync! Well being a stay at home mom and running an In Home Daycare has really put my mind in perspective of things... when Noah runs up to me a lot through the day and wants to be held or hugged I will pick him up and cherish the moment dearly because he is going through a lot having to share his mama with all the other kids, I mean he just needs a little extra reassurance to keep him going! I was getting loaded down with children and overwhelmed with trying to make time for Noah and I mean there is a lot more to being a mother than making sure they are fed, clean and have rest and toys... You have to really love and teach your children. I mean sit down with your child daily and play with them! Interact with your child and love every minute! Same way with our husbands, we get caught up in day to day hectic schedules and never really stop and think about it. You should greet your husband when he leaves and returns, tell him you love him and how thankful you are for him and all his hard work! For we need to lift our husbands up b/c they are the backbone in our lives!!! So have you told your husband you love him today ? what about your kiddo? does your kiddo wanna play but you already put him or her off today! Well make it a point today to do both! Of course its totally normal and I need a daily reminder to do both of these!!! ~inspireme






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts