Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

4/25/10

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Inspire Me Tuesdays is a day I like to focus on a certain thing, person or place that gives me inspiration and kinda puts me in good cheer  for the week. 

"There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you."

" A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. "
I dedicate this Inspired Tuesday to my sister Chrissy. I love you very much! 
*My sister is a stay at home mom of three wonderful children. She home schools the two oldest while watching her little one he is three. She is married to her best friend Derrick. They both are doing great things for there children. Her love for Jesus Christ is amazing! I am inspired by this women for so many reasons. I am very happy to have her as my sister! :) Love ya sis! *

 My sister has this awesome blog you should check it out...
 check out her blog by clicking here!!!!

She talks about so much that just really gives me "a pick me up"  one day she shared another blog with me and I fell in love with it ... check it out! click here!






1 comment:

Popular Posts