Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

4/23/10

a LitTLe dOwN tImE!

Okay mamas, ladies, and friends. One thing for you never to forget is to catch some time for yourself every now and then... This is important in all stages of our lives. You got to remember your a very important person to a lot of people and as busy as we stay we have to take care of ourselves!!!

A couple things I like to do when I am catching some down time are:
*blogging lol
*bubble baths
*walks
*backroad rides
*jam out to music

I just believe its important to focus on this in your life! It gives yourself time to gather your thoughts and think things through. You will feel a lot better taking out these special days and moments for yourself. ~inspire me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts