Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

5/21/10

Friday Reflection (Baby

Friday Reflection is a day for me to share with you a memory from my life! Looking back is always a good thing... Never regret anything that once made you smile!:)


I would like to talk about a very special day to me! The day my sweet sister threw me an awesome baby shower!!!:)












The cake looked adorable and it was quite delicious ... I used the stork for my focus point during labor! The stork sat on top of the television in front of my bed the whole time!!!:)



She made the cutest diaper cake! I still have the diaper cake!:) Its very special to me!:)

The decorations and how everything was organized was just so cute! I love my sisters crafty ideas!

The food was great!:)
We played lots of fun games! And a lot of my friends joined in!:) I am so thankful for an awesome sister for making this a very memorable and special day for me!:)




1 comment:

  1. That was such the best shower. I can't wait to throw you the next one LATER down the road. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts