Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

5/7/10

Friday Reflection~ A little Note!

Friday Reflection is a day for me to share with you a memory from my life! Looking back is always a good thing... Never regret anything that once made you smile!:)


"You never realize how much your mother loves you till you explore the attic - and find every letter you ever sent her, every finger painting, clay pot, bead necklace, Easter chicken, cardboard Santa Claus, paperlace Mother's Day card and school report since day one."






When I was grade school I hated the cafeteria food!!! I would barely touch it. So, I always brought my lunch to school. I had the best lunches packed in my lunch box everyday! My mom made my lunches for me!!!

After several lunches at school, one day I opened my lunch box to and this piece of paper fell out! I picked it up and it read " I love you! Have a great day! Love Mom! Everyone kind of smiled and joked about it! I thought it was so sweet! She sure had a way of making me feel special!!! She would feel my sister and my lunch boxes with little notes on big test days or important events, sports, and games.

One of my favorite times was when I opened my lunch box to find this little tiny decorative box, and I opened it and it started playing "You Are My Sunshine" Its times like this I remember my mom made the day so much brighter and it reminds me of why I love her so much! I just can't wait to leave notes in Noah's lunch box! I look forward to sharing the many memories I have made with my mom with Noah as well...


I love you Mama Happy Mothers Day! ~inspire me (audrey)


1 comment:

  1. I still remember that box too. Mine was pink with hearts on it. This is one of the most treasured memories that I have of mom.

    Plus, the ballet piggy banks with jelly beans and that heart shaped cake for valentines one year.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts