Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

5/11/10

Inspire Me Tuesday~

Inspire Me Tuesdays is a day I like to focus on a certain thing, person or place that gives me inspiration and kinda puts me in good cheer  for the week.


 You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around – and why his parents will always wave back.”

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”

To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while!

I dedicate this Inspire Me Tuesday to my son Noah Riley Brackin!


I am so thankful for our son Noah! He is the best inspiration in the world. From his little hugs and kisses, the way he dances to every sound he hears! He is growing and growing! I can't believe he will be two in July! Its amazing how fast they learn and begin to have a personality!! 

Noah inspires me to reach to be the best mother ever! To be an example of Jesus Christ, and to follow my dreams! Noah inspires me to be the best wife ever!:) Everything I do I think of him first in all my actions and decisions b/c they impact his life greatly! 




At this moment of holding my little one! My life has been forever altered! Noah saved me from myself~ lol :)  I had such a difficult pregnancy and also had been told I'd never even have children! SO the whole pregnancy I just prayed and prayed to see his precious face and hold him! I thought I'd never get this far!!! The whole pregnancy I stayed worried and on bed rest I couldn't actually enjoy my pregnancy! I would feel him move and if he didn't I would think something was wrong! It was crazy how my mind worked during it all!!! I can't tell you the fear I had after hours of labor and his heart rate decreased and he had to be born by Caesarian section! But after it was all done with I knew that Jesus had done what he promised! He gave me a son!


I love his little toes and little fingers! I wish he could be this age forever!!!!



Before long he will be climbing trees, playing baseball, reading books, spelling words and going to school!
I hope I am ready for it all! :) I love you son! ~inspire me


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post. What a great way to document this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts