Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

7/27/10

Summer Catch UP!

Well summer has a way of kidnapping me! ; ) I mean it! Wow so much to catch up on! I have been super busy, taking advantage of HOT days! Plenty of pool, sprinkler and sand fun! We have lived outside practically, (finally a summer without all the HUMIDITY) you can keep it Mississippi!:)

So where do  I start?  lets do a quick catch up so we will start with May 31 and move right into June!:)

So 6.31.2010 brought friends and family together for a grilling out! Dalton has mastered this grilling I tell ya!:) We had a very nice evening grilling and celebrating Memorial Day!

                                                  

                                                

Memorial Day 2010
                                                      
Watermelon Time!
                                                 



June 12. 2010 ~ Kenna's Bday Picnic!
Miss Kenna


                                                      
Noah and our family are so thankful to be invited out to our friend Kenna's Bday party!
Miss Kenna turned 2 years old! and is now the big sister to little Ava!:)) Miss Kenna is very smart and loving. Her picnic at the lake was FUN FUN!Yummy food!Cupcakes!Water fun, sand play and water balloons!!!:):)







For M's bday Noah and enjoyed making M's craft bag!:)))





3 comments:

  1. Awe! We are so thankful for ya'll!!! We are just so blessed to have such great friends, cant wait to see yall soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the craft bag. Yay, for Dalton about grilling.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts