Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

10/4/10

Weekly Quote 2



"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made.  The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air."
-   Eric Sloane


I just love this quote to pieces...The last couple of nights it has been cold and the days windy and cooler, its nice!~ we have been decorating for fall for over a week now and we are so ready for our fall plans...:) I have had the starter logs for the fire pit for weeks!!!:)))lol Already stocked up on marshmallows, graham crackers, Hershey Bars' and cocoa! :) I am looking into trying different "Hot Teas" so this winter will be perfect for that!~ Hope this quote made you smile~ inspired me






1 comment:

Popular Posts