Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/23/10

Easy Banana Pudding

Banana Pudding my way!
So you gotta love banana pudding right! Well of course! So everybody has there way of making it but here is mine!!!

Ingredients:
1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding (family size)
1 Box of Nilla wafers
4 to 6 banana's
half an 16 oz tub of cool whip.

Directions:
You make the instant pudding by following directions on box.
cut up bananas in small chunks and add to pudding and mix well.
add wafers to pudding mixture and stir well. even crush some of the wafers and mix.
add half a tub of cool whip and stir into mixture well.
crush wafers and sprinkle on top!
~ for detail you can line the outside of banana pudding with wafers and crush and sprinkle on top!!!~~~

This is a recipe our family enjoys all week not to mention the kids I watch daily! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts