Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/5/10

Friday Reflection~ Winter Chill

 Today my Friday Reflection is about a sweet memory : )

Snow Angels at 2 am!


One thing I love about cooler weather is it reminds me of when it first snowed here in North West Arkansas and the hubby and I walked outside with the baby monitor in hand... Not real far but just to the end of the drive way and a little into the street.. Its was VERY quiet and peaceful and there was hardly any lights on or any sound coming from the homes that surrounded us... And the snow crunched  under our feet... :) We was SO excited because the last time we had seen snow was like over ten years ago in Mississippi... So we  made snow angels... walked around in the dark watching the snow fall from the porch lights ... It was awesome because we looked up at our home and how far we have come and we was truly thankful and happy! : )

I am so ready for winter : ) I am in love with all seasons!: )

Our First Snow Together!
It's really good to look back on all the things Dalton and I have experienced together... The love we have, I am so THANKFUL for my husband and family... I am truly blessed! ~inspired me

2 comments:

  1. I like one snow and that is it. But that is coming from someone who gets it weekly here in the midwest.

    Hope you had a good Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts