Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/30/10

Inspire Me Tuesdays ~ A cozy spot!

This Tuesday I am inspired to share my cozy spot with you... You know that time of year when all the Christmas decorations go up and you are filled with Cheer! I love the moment when all our decorations are complete and we turn all the lights off in our home, drink hot chocolate and admire our decor : ) Of course it has been lots of fun having a two year old who can actually say " whoa lights" or "pretty" : ) Our son has REALLY loved this part : ) He even had his first hot chocolate this year : )


My cozy spot filled with Holiday Cheer

Prayer Journal

I have a spot in my home that is pretty much where you can find me a lot : ) And the last two days at night when Noah lays down I have been sitting here and writing in a prayer journal my sis gave me! : )  Its been nice to turn on the Christmas music and really just have time to myself to think and write and get a lot off my mind! : ) I can't explain it but Jesus is really working on me this week... And in a way that is very new to me! Thank you Lord!

For the past two days when hubby has made it in from work he has found me snuggled here!

4 comments:

  1. Life is hard.. and I am discovering more and more each day that the only way to get thru it is IN the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I have a same cozy spot. My recliner also. It looks great Audrey.

    Keep journaling it really is a lovely way to connect with the Lord. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, its so cozy looking. I may just link you back and share my cozy spot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it was supposed to be your link. I got them switched up. I was reading her blog while I typed my post, thats what I get for being in a rush!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts