Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/28/10

Make your own Monogrammed Christmas Ornaments!

My sister, mom and I did a little "black Friday shopping" and lucked up on our Christmas decorations... At Hobby Lobby you can get a box of 12 clear ornaments for $5.99 but, it was also 50 % off so very cheap! My sister found the Monogrammed B's! They are envelope seals ; ) $2.99 and I found the ribbon at the Good Will for a buck! The glitter was $1.49 : ) This was very simple and I just love it!!!
I added the B stickers to the ornaments... filled with glitter ( 6 mixed in silver and red ) (3 red, and 3 silver balls) and I tied the ribbon as the hangers... ( nobody wants ugly hooks) : )


Our tree is trimmed in silver and red! These ornaments REALLY added a touch! : ))

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you wrote this 2 years ago but I just found it today and am very grateful you wrote it. We are making the ornaments and placemats tomorrow. They're lovely

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts