Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/2/10

Inspire Me Tuesday! Over it ~

This inspire me Tuesday I am inspired to be thankful for the things you don't think to be thankful for!


Out of the little over a year that I have been here, I have learned more about myself and who I want to make memories and share my life with! This is crazy because if I would have realized this a long time ago, I believe it would have shaped my life differently! But then again I might not of ended up in Arkansas! : ( But what I do see, and what I am EXTREMELY thankful for, is that through it all I have found a little more of myself yet once again : )


I would like to thank the lady at wal mart who just kinda crapped on my day with her attitude, I would like to thank the dude who got my order all wrong at the drive thru!, I would like to thank the COMPLETE stranger who told me " I shouldn't let my son play on the big side of the playground! (even though I was there holding his hand) : ) I would like to thank the people who don't know me at all, but yet JUDGE me! I would like to thank the people I met.. who I opened myself up to, just to see why once again  made a bad choice in a friend. : )

I can sit around thinking that I have once again failed... because I see "the good" in everyone and thing! : ( yet alone my biggest down fall in life! : )Or I can be thankful that I don't want to know why. I don't want to justify why people can't just "smile and be happy! " or why people are nosy and want to be in your business. I surely can't tell you why some people feel the need to be like someone else.. or just "be fake" but what I am able to tell you is that I am soo thankful  for these people and situations because I am such a better and stronger person for it! : ) I don't have to respond to your attitude... or your ways! I am at peace... I know what I want and don't want.. Where I want to be or not be...And that's just it!

I'm not selfish... I just believe in surrounding myself and family with people who are worth it.. people who inspire me : ) I don't care how much money you have, what kinda house you live in!Car you drive, or clothes you wear... I just want to know someone who is REAL!

The hardest thing about letting go of the past is all the time I wasted with people who didn't matter.. all the time I could of been getting to know someone who was truly worth it! : ) Life is way to short not choose. I hope I inspire you this Tuesday to look at yourself, life and friends and make sure that's what you want and more importantly whats good for your family... People that bring you down, will eventually bring your family down... : )


Friendships end and new begin, yeah that's something I have known for years...  I have met some GREAT people and some that I would just rather not be around or know... but that's life! Some people click, some people don't!

Be thankful for it all... because in some way shape or form it makes you WHO you are! : )

 Some people and things in life are like a a ripple of water... Shaken, un sure, and there reflection often blurry~ Audrey Brackin

4 comments:

  1. Audrey!

    I have been INSPIRED by this post, I love it! In fact, its something I needed to hear. I never looked at the negative people in my life and thanked them for making me who I am.

    So here is one to get off my chest,
    Thank you biological father for teaching me what a true Godly man should be like, the opposite of you. Thank you for showing me how hard I need to work in my life to put effort into being a mother, wife, family member, friend and child of God. All the bad choices that you made when I was a child brought me to where I am today and I can't thank you enough.

    Audrey... Thank you again!

    BTW, I hope I am one of those people who are "worth it" or "inspire you" like you inspire me!

    Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Tiff!! Thanks for sharing : ) and YOU def are! I know we stay super busy but you are def worth it~ and you inspire me big time!!! : )

    Talking to you the other day was like talking to myself! : ) I love that about our friendship! I never feel strange or awkward around you and yours!~ But even when we are silent its FINE! : )

    I love you because you are REAL, your the most original person I know... And your one AWESOME mom! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, make me blush why don't ya ;)

    I really enjoyed the other day as well, it has been a very long time since I felt a really easy connection with a friend. So thankful for that!

    Love you & your sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post Audrey!! Good for you, coming to realization about this stuff realyl sets us free.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts