Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/22/10

Peanut Butter Pie

1 cup peanut butter
1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese,
softened
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 9 oz. tub Cool Whip
1graham cracker crust ( I use the oreo ready crust)
I sleeve of Oreo cookies. ( 1 small bag of oreo cookies works good too)

In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cool whip until well blended. Then pour into the pre-made pie crust. Drizzle a little chocolate syrup on the top. Add the crushed oreo's to the top of pie. (optional) you can also do shavings of hershey bars or your favorite candy... I am thinking I might do Reese's shavings on the top of mine for thanksgiving! After your topping is added Refrigerate for 4 hours : )

I got the recipe in 2009 from a local $5 Cookbook purchased from a local Church. : )




3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Train. I'm delighted to have found you because i can now share some of those delicious recipes. I am so poor at cooking it's untrue....you's think by now I'd be able to cook. Lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you from the Tuesday Blog hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall.. I am now following you as well.. Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts