Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/28/10

Thanksgiving Place Cards!

Thanksgiving is always fun! GREAT food and fun memories... My sister and I make place cards every year... I found some really cute scrapbook paper, leaf stickers and name stickers from Hobby Lobby. My sister had this brown paper and we used it to add a little touch : ) This is super easy, place cards can be made out of anything : )
The Adults Place Cards!

This is a place to write down what we are all thankful for.
The Kiddos Place Cards

My sis made me this beautiful Charger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts