Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

11/22/10

Thanksgiving Wishes: )~ Inspire Me Tuesday





Well, Thanksgiving week has arrived...And this Tuesday I am inspired to be thankful for all my many blessings... I am also inspired to be super excited and happy to get to see my mom, sister, nephews and niece : )) I am going to be baking the desserts for our Thanksgiving dinner... What FUN! : )) Tuesday and Wednesday is going to be fun baking and preparing... My sister and I always make really neat place cards for our dinner table... I am looking forward to doing crafts and a little shopping (well browsing). We always play FUN games! The best part is ALL the WONDERFUL food! Can't wait! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Also wanted to share my favorite Thanksgiving Recipe that I am now making for the second year.

CHECK IT OUT HERE ON MY BLOG!
YUMMY EASY Peanut Butter Pie!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts