Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

12/11/10

12 Days Of Christmas Countdown Fun!



Over Thanksgiving while my sister and I crafted : ) We discussed Christmas and things that we would be doing.My sis mentioned  the 25 days till Christmas chains that children can make which let them make a paper chain with links that equal the number of days till Christmas, and each day you count down,  she had decided to do this.. but to have different activities for each day they counted down. My sister had exrtra christmas cards and she gave me the cards and we talked about how I could use the cards for different things so I decided I would make us a 12 days till Christmas Fun Countdown! On the back of each card reads an activity or Bible discussion for the day : ) I am REALLY excited for this : ) We start soon... Maybe you would like to do a fun Christmas countdown with your family ... I look forward to blogging about each day ... : )




2 comments:

  1. Very fun. I actually like this better than my whole December one. I am going to do the twelve days next year. It has been hard to keep up with the other one because of kids being sick and other busyness.

    I am glad those cards turned out useful. Gotta love the Dollar Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drug rehab facility Drug Rehabilitation Network is your best chance at long term sobriety, and that means finding the best treatment facility to suit your every need.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts