Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

12/1/10

Apple Caramel Dessert

WOW! This is good stuff!! makes a lot too!



 
What ya need : )
I cup of milk
1 box of vanilla pudding
1 8 ounce pkg of cream cheese (softened)
1 tub of whip topping
1/2 cup of sugar
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cup of crushed vanilla waffers
Caramel Topping
Peanuts
1 red apple
1 green apple

melt butter and pour in crushed wafers... after mix well spread the bottom of a casserole dish.
mix cream cheese and 1/2  cup of whip topping, and sugar together well and spread a thin layer on top of wafers...
take pudding mix and add to 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of whip topping, mix well and spread making another thin layer.
Top with whip topping, and drizzle caramel topping.
place in fridge for 5 hours...
right before serving cut up apples and peanuts and sprinkle on top and drizzle more caramel on top : )

REALLY GOOD : )

2 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT ..SO PROUD OF YOU..LOVE YOU ALL,,MOM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts