Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

12/6/10

Your Special



So.. my niece's birthday is today and she is six : ) I can't believe it ! : ) She is so sweet, and fun! She loves to play with Noah! He loves to play with her : ) I love how she calls him "Baby Noah" : ) I enjoyed getting to spend time with her a few months back and over thanksgiving  : )



I have been having a rough day so when I checked out my sisters blog and she was talking about her little girl growing up as well as posted a few pics of H over the years... and as I looked at the pictures I just was SO HAPPY! : ) and of course she has this really sweet music playing as you read ... it was one of those tear jerker moments! haha! but, it made me feel so "happy" to think about all the fun we have had. It reminds me  to think,  no matter how tough life gets... we have our children and family to be thankful for : )
!
Happy Birthday Hannah : ))

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Hannah red it with me. She thanks you for thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts