Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/4/11

Christmas for Us~

Wow Christmas was amazing!!! I enjoyed every minute of it... : )) Christmas Eve we visited mom, granny and Charles... We had some of moms famous Chili and got opened gifts : ) Mom made Reindeer Food for with Noah and Emily...  I enjoyed spending time with my grandmother which visited from Mississippi.. I am glad mom and charles got to be home from Texas!
Saturday morning ( Christmas Day ) I got up early and prepared a Christmas Breakfast for my family, my mom, granny, Charles and Emily joined us... : )  It was fun to prepare the table setting : ) I made glittered pine cones, and place cards : )

Noah was so excited to open his gifts.. When he woke up he ran strait for the Christmas Tree! : ) I am glad mom and charles got to see him open his gifts as well..

We spent the day playing with his new Train table... ( he loves ) : ))) and we had Christmas Dinner at moms and watched the move Legends Of The Guardian! : )) SUPER GOOD! : ) Noah spent the evening with nana and hubby and I watched christmas movies : )

We are so blessed and loved by our Lord! Thank YOU Jesus! Praise His Name :  )


Sunday Evening we planted Noahs little Snowman Planter : ))) HE LOVED THIS!!




AND NOW >>.


TOO CUTE : ))))


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas : ))

1 comment:

Popular Posts