Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/29/11

Crescent Roll Apple pies ~





This is SUPER good... and its 4 ingredients... 1 can of plain or butter crescent rolls, cinnamon, sugar and 1 can of apple pie filling.

 FIRST:
Roll out the rolls flat, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the pieces well.




NEXT:
add a small amount of pie filling to each piece and roll....

Sprinkle the tops with sugar and cinnamon as well.


BAKE on 400 for 13 to 15 minutes.. Let cool and ENJOY!
This was one GREAT afternoon snack on the patio.

4 comments:

Popular Posts