Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/30/11

Crescent Roll Pizza Rolls! ~ SO easy and QUICK


So easy, and SO good~ : ) all you need is 
1 to 2 cans of crescent rolls $1.67
a bag of pepperoni's $2.00
a jar of pizza sauce $1.00
Fiesta or Mexi Shredded Cheese $3.50 ( i get a LRG bag bc I use this for almost everything I cook during the week so its not a bad price ) 





FIRST:
Lay out the pieces flat and add three pepperonis, a tbl spoon or so of pizza sauce, then small amount of cheese!

YUMMY~!


NEXT:
Roll the crescents into rolls, sprinkle with garlic season ( optional )  and BAKE at 385 for 14 mins.
SUGGESTIONS:
grease pan well :)))





Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts