Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/29/11

Feel the Sun Kiss your skin! : ) A January Park Day!


2011 is here! January has been busy and going by fast... We had such a nice saturday morning at the park : ) Its in the 70s today and feels GREAT! : ) 1.29.11
We took a long walk, had an adventure in the woods! We got to have Taco's for lunch OUR FAV! : )

Thank you Jesus for such a Beautiful day!







4 comments:

  1. What great pictures. You should do a collage of the tops ones of noah alone, you and noah, and dalon and noah.

    Yeah it is still white here. sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. I gotcha back now. Be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway. You wont be sorry.

    BTW, you have a cute family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sis it was SO good to get out the house and it be warm lol : ) noah loved it~ thanks for the follow as well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts