Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/7/11

A Grateful Heart ~ Friday Reflection

So this Friday I am doing some serious reflecting ... A New Year has came!  I have been thinking of  the many blessings that have happened for me over the past year... And Wow, don't I have a Grateful Heart! 


My husband and I~ wow our relationship has changed SOO much within the last year. And it has been for the better! A wonderful change : ) We have became SUPER close... when we moved to North West Arkansas it seemed as if we was still Newly Weds! A whole new place, and life to start and we also didn't really know anybody... We started out all over again with a new home, new jobs.. a one year old little boy!  We really confided in each other more.. and we talked more, laughed more and now we are in love even more ! I am so thankful for all the memories we have made together ..
Learning Who I AM~  I have learned more about myself in one year,  . I believe I am growing into become a stronger person...I am learning and loving every minute of being a Mother!  I am praying more and reading inspirational books and the Bible. I am striving to be a better house wife, by this I mean be a better organizer... I have became a better " Baker " ; ) I have enjoyed cooking, cleaning and being in our home.. Never knew I would love the simple things so much... I am SO thankful that I get to spend everyday with my son and take care of him...  ( i do complain about watching kiddos sometimes ) but I realize I am very lucky, some mommies would love to stay at home but have to work! And, I would complain and get tired of any other job as well... 


Very grateful for my family... and that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with them all.. Living five hours from my sister has been great... I do believe we should visit each other more and hope this year will bring more visits and memories : ) 


I am so thankful today friends : ) Thankful for my mother, sister and the wonderful  friends I have in my life... I plan to work on making our relationships closer and whole as well : ) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts