Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/12/11

Homemade Valentines Gift for Your Hubby! : ))) A Jar Of Love

Valentines Day is right around the corner ...
A Jar Of Love!


SO are you looking to make your hubby something cute and simple for Valentines Day! : > ?? I wanted to share my gift to my hubby with you! All you need is an empty jar of some kind.. I LOVE candles so I just used one of my empty candle jars! : )  I cleaned it really good and I purchased some cheap scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby that says TRUE LOVE! : ) I made a label around the jar with the paper... I used construction paper to  make a small label on the jar ... Mine says 

Jar Of Love
Ingredients : Kisses, hugs, dinners, memories, games, FUN and all the reasons I love you!  


 I then cut small pieces of construction paper and I wrote different reasons I love him, memories, and even coupons...lol like a Kiss Coupon, dinner of your choice, laundry on me! : ) and movie night coupons! : )
MY husband LOVED this : ) He pulls out the kiss coupon a lot haha : )) Most of all this was fun ... thinking of all the reasons I love him : ) and thinking of all our memories... : )

Check Back next week for another Vday gift... " the coupon book " : )))) 

2 comments:

Popular Posts