Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/11/11

Inspire Me Tuesday~ Snow Day~



Finally!!! I am so glad we got a little snow! WE have been wanting to go out and play in the snow for weeks ! Noah loved it! I am inspired today because we have had a couple weeks of sickness and colds going on ... and I have been really debating on if keeping kids is best for our family, but I realize it would be just as bad if Noah is in daycare ... so I am glad that while the youngest baby slept we could go outside and play! :) it was nice to have some Noah and mommy time! : )) Today while daddy is home from work him and Noah are going to take a visit outside and walk in the woods... : ) Thanks for the snow!!! : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts