Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/20/11

Snow Ice Cream


Today was filled with lots of snow!!! : )) So the afternoon snack!



4 cups of clean snow!
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of Vanilla Extract

Mix and serve before it melts : ))) YUMMY YUMMY

3 comments:

  1. Yum. I tried to make ours today. But i left out the sugar. It wasn't good that good. But I will have to do this next time. I did call you today by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm, we did this today too! Different recipe though! Great MAMAS think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Sis sorry I seen that when I woke up from nap, we loved the ice cream... yes Tiff they do.. FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts