Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/26/11

Taco Soup ~ comfort food favorite




What you need:
1 16 ounce can of diced tomato's 
1 16 ounce can of tomato sauce
1 16 ounce can of Kidney Beans
1 16 ounce can of corn
1 can of Rotel 
1 1/2 pkg of Taco season 
1 pkg of Ranch Dip Season
1 bag of Tortilla Chips ( the great value are so salty and the BEST ) 

Here is it is SO EASY... Brown hamburger meat, half way thru cooking meat add half a pkg of Taco Season to the meat. ( this is very important, it brings out the flavor ) 
Add all canned ingredients into a large boiler, add `1 pkg of  Taco seasoning, and 1 pkg of Ranch Dip Season. Add meat.  (  I do not drain my meat for taco soup ) Stir well... boil for 15 mins, stirring A LOT, then on medium for ten minutes. Then its ready! 

Place tortilla chips in a bowl and kinda smash the chips... add taco soup onto the chips add cheese and sour cream.. AHH soo good : ) ) 






2 comments:

  1. YUMMM. I will have to add this to my next menu plan. I have never made it this way.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts