Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

1/12/11

Week Quotes ... Value

Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.


learning everyday to appreciate the mess! in the living room this afternoon are the piles of jackets, shoes, and gloves that sit beside our back door because we got to play in the snow! There are a ton of dishes, a massive pile of toys, blankets and stuffed animals to clean : ) But, where would I be without these things... : ) I am realizing even more that I shouldn't complain... without these things I wouldn't have "Life" 


I am just trying to appreciate the value of it all... 
and by Value I mean nothing to do with Money!.. 

2 comments:

  1. Audrey, you have been on my mind the last few days. Are you doing okay? Do you need me to pray for anything? I just feel like God is directing me to ask you those things. Hugs! Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff! I am doing good...Prayers needed for sure! I texted you... Would like to get together for a play date and catch up time soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts