Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

2/22/11

Inspire Me Tuesdays~A RAWR Day


Soo Noah has been really getting into animals, reptiles and bugs... Last week it was Tigers!!, the week before  that it was Horses, and then this week its Dinosaurs : ) 



I purchased him the $3.00 pack of dinosaurs at Wal Mart... HIS FAV!!! He loves to feed the dinosaurs and give them water....

Giving the dino water : ) lol 
I thought it would be cool to make him a little home for his dinosaurs ... So he now has a small storage container turned into a home!!!! : )) He has water and food for them and will sit at the table for an hour and play! He LOVES it!

I love to hear him say DINOSAUR, TIGER, MONKEY~~ hehe : ) I just love to hear how HAPPY, EXCITED and Amazed he is by things... The "wonder" in a child is just precious! : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Miss that little guy and you too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how precious. What a great idea. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you have forgoten me! Sniff!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts