Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

2/1/11

Journal it ! 2.1.2011





What a dreary cold BLIZZARD out there! I have no kids today to babysit due to the weather. Its pretty cold, can't sleep in! I did a 15 min work out! Just a few yoga stretches and jumping jacks LOL : ) I am outta coffee and REALLY need it on this cold day , but I am having hot chocolate now! I am about to start on organizing my cabinets and going through Noah's toys! I managed to get my closets and laundry done yesterday along with packing up un used clothes to take to Good Will..

A trunk full and still adding bag!of used unwanted stuff to take to GoodWill


Now that all thats out of the way I am have a few things left to do and I am going to feel a lot better about the clutter being gone! : )

Well last night was a GREAT night.. Hubby and I had a date night! : ) We had Chili's for dinner and we went to the Movies! : ) We seen No Strings Attached! : ) It was a CUTE movie! It was nice to get out before we got snowed in! I am so thankful for Mom for keeping Noah for us!!
Now I am off to make French Toast before hubby wakes up! : ) 

Today is gonna be a good day! I am gonna claim it! 


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful of a day you had. You should be able to get a lot of accomplished today with no kids.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts