Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

2/9/11

More White Stuff

video



Well...It's been another snowy day for us: ) Kinda bummed! I was just enjoying getting out to the park! ; / but 1 to 2 feet of snow is just CRAZY : ) The good thing is I get to be bundled up warm with my family. No kiddo's to babysit, no work for Dalton. I could easily stress bc we are loosing pay for yet another day! : ( but it will be okay we will make it!
Our morning was filled with Playstation 3 time for daddy and I while Noah slept in till 9! : ) then we all played with G. I Joe's in the floor! : ) had hot cocoa and sat bundled up by the windows and watched the snow come down : ))Played a game of Monopoly while Noah played with Moon Doh, ( Dalton won )
I made delicious Taco Soup for lunch today! It's two degrees outside so the soup was super warm!

 Now we are all about to lay on  a big comfy pallet on the floor and watch Shrek 3 with Noah and probably Nap! : ) ) I can't complain, Snow Days are FUN! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts