Just a Barefoot Southern Mama! :) Growing, learning and loving daily :) My life has many blessings and I am so thankful for the Grace that has been shown to me! I'm married to my soul mate/ best friend Dalton! We have a sweet little boy Noah. I now know what it feels like to watch your heart walk outside your body :) You can find me in my home surrounded with Children, baking, crafting and reading. THIS BLOG: Has Became my SCRAPBOOK more than anything.

3/14/11

Warm FUN!


Saturday was a blast : ) It felt GREAT outside : )We went to the Safari Drive Thru Zoo. : ) Noah had SO much fun! He was talking about all the animals. :) 



Us : ) 3.2011
Right here is saying " feed em BEANS?" 
:)
He loved touching the monkey... He was amazed that the monkey had on a diaper. 
"ohhh Flower "
Hope you all have a GREAT week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts